Admission to Dr. Bansi Dhar Sr. Sec. School begins with registration of the child. The Registration Form is issued on payment of Rs.200 and must be submitted to the school office as per schedule.
Case 1: From PG to UKG
- After submitting the registration form – an interaction of the parent and child with Coordinator will be arranged by receptionist.
- If the Coordinator find the child suitable for admission, she will discuss with the Principal. Once convinces, the parent will be asked to collect Admission Form from Accountant.
- The parents along with the Admission Form will meet the Principal. The final signature on the Admission Form from Principal will approve the admission of the child in the school.
- The parents will have to submit the following documents:
- Registration Form duly filled in.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Two passport size coloured photographs of the child
- A proof of date of birth issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority has to be submitted
- Photo copy of Mark Sheet from previous school
- Transfer Certificate in original (if applicable)
- Receptionist will make sure the forms are filled properly and reconfirm the spellings, date of birth and other details with the parents. The information in Admission Form should match all the documents submitted especially Aadhaar Card and TC.
- Along with the Admission Form the parents will deposit the fees to the accounts department. This completes the admission process.
Case 2: From I to IX
- After submitting the registration form, the Receptionist will inform the parents about the Entrance Test.
- The child will appear for the entrance test; his/her answer sheets will be checked by the respective subject teachers (supervised by Assistant Administrative Officer)
- The answer sheet will be finally reviewed by School Leader and Coordinators – who will share the result with Principal. Admissions will be granted on the basis of merit without any compromise in the quality of intake.
- The parents will be informed by the receptionist about their child admission status.
- Students qualifying in written test will be interviewed by the Principal and respective Coordinator.
- After the admission is confirmed, the parents will fill the admission form.
Minimum Age for Admission: For admission to Nursery- 2.5 years as on 1st April of the year of admission and 1 year to be added for each subsequent higher class.
- The parents will be informed about the uniform vendor and book vendor for their ward at the reception.
- In case the child requires transport, the receptionist will make the parent meet the Transport Incharge who will fix their requirement accordingly.
Process of Cancellation of Admission
- A written application to be taken from parents stating the reasons for cancellation.
- A meeting of Principal with parent must be arranged by the receptionist.
- Caution Money will be returned but admission fee will not be refunded.
- If any parent wants his child withdrawal from school, a written application will be submitted at the reception.
- The application is submitted to the Office Assistant who will inform the coordinators and also make the parents meet the respective coordinators.
- The coordinators will communicate with the parents to understand the cause of TC.
- Before issuing the TC, the office assistant will get the ‘No Dues’ form signed from all the concerned departments. After No Dues is cleared the TC is issued by the school after the signature of the Principal.
- After the TC is issued – it takes 10 days for refund of Caution money.